Galaxy Freight through its packing arm Galaxypacs India LLP offers 4G Boxes as well as 4GV or ‘variation packaging’, that meet and exceed all U.N. specifications and are certified by the Department of Transportation (D.O.T.). USA. UN specification packaging is required for most air and sea shipments of Dangerous Goods. The 4GV and 4G boxes are rigorously tested to ensure that they are strong enough to withstand the temperature, vibration, loadings, and atmospheric pressure changes encountered during transportation. 4GV boxes are considered 4G outer boxes in terms of IATA requirements.
- Category : Services
- - India’s first C Flute for higher compression
- - Any product can be loaded without any density restrictions as these boxes have been tested with mercury compounds and have a very high density of 1:13
- - Certificate valid for Multi-Modal transportation including AIR & SEA (3-Years Validity)
- - Heat-treated permanent marking
- - 6 mandatory test and 18 additional tests carried out in Singapore by TUV SUD to ensure the boxes conform to UN specifications and standards
- - Spot checks are done periodically from samples supplied in the market
- - World-class slotting and automated computerized process
- - Rejections monitored and set to the lowest possible decimal
- - Supply of Inner Packing Material
- - Our boxes are ‘V-rated’, these boxes can be forwarded to any destination in the USA.
- - Our boxes are also suitable for transporting psychotropic substances (Non-DG) due to its superior strength and design
- - The glue/bonding used is superior and exclusive to our product, thus ensuring a world-class box & specifications exceed the UN base parameters
- - Types of boxes: X-4, X-7,X-9, X-25, X-35, and X-55